Archive for April 26, 2012
When you find yourself in a situation where you are noticing new bruises practically every day, you will find that there are many medical explanations that might be offered for this occurrence. Anemia is definitely one of the answers that comes up, so you need to learn the relationship between anemia and the tendency for easy bruising? Does your bruising easily automatically mean that you need to start looking at anemia and what it might be doing to you? The truth of the matter is that this is a hard question to answer without having some important information in front of you.
To begin with, let’s discuss anemia. From the most basic perspective, anemia can be defined as a deficiency in the number of red corpuscles in your body, although it may also be defined as a condition where you simply have less than optimal amounts of hemoglobin in your blood.
It might also refer to other forms of hemoglobin deficiency. Having anemia means is that your body is having difficulty obtaining sufficient oxygen from your lungs to be transmitted to your tissues, and because of the fact that our cells must have oxygen to survive, there are a variety of clinical results that might be applicable.
There are three distinct classes of anemia, and they are defined by deficient red blood cell production, or excessive blood cell destruction, or excessive blood loss. Some of the most recognizable forms of anemia include aplastic anemia, sickle cell anemia, and anemia that participates with a number of other chronic diseases.
Depending on the severity of the disease and the person who suffers from it, anemia is very much a disease that can take on a variety of forms. Iron deficiency and extraordinary menstrual bleeding can actually cause mild cases of anemia in some people.
With that in mind, why is anemia linked to easy bruising? Because anemia is something that can very easily lead to a decreased number of platelets in your body (the things that help you to heal) or to problems with your blood’s ability to clot, there is a good chance that you might see easy bruising if anemia were the problem.
However, easy bruising is not the only symptom of anemia, and unless you are also evidencing the pale skin, fast heartbeat, chest pain, cognitive problems, diarrhea and weight loss that accompany it, there is a good chance that your bruising easily is unrelated to this issue. Take a moment to figure out exactly what is going on with your body, and if you still feel that anemia could be an issue, speak to your doctor.
However, easy bruising is also something that happens as we age and as our bodies get more fragile and less flexible. If your tendency for easy bruising is just a normal part of aging, make sure that you strongly consider following the all natural Bruises Be Banned daily supplement program, which is a uniquely formulated program to help you reduce bruising easily just like other people all over the world have discovered.
Jan Doan, the “Doctor of Bruiseology” is renowned as the one author to have authored an entire reference book on bruising, showing people why they bruise, and how they may avoid bruising. You can get for yourself Part I of the new Desktop Reference Book on bruising causes free and learn the best way to get past the nightmares of easy bruising and how to prevent bruising
When your body grows in a speedy rate as a result of a growth spurt as happens to many teenagers passing through adolescence or by reason of a rapid weight gain owing to conditions like pregnancy, the linear scars called stretch marks can commonly begin to form over your skin. The sudden upsurge or imbalance in the hormonal levels that are common during these times are also contributing factors. Body builders who have been gaining muscle mass quickly and individuals who are obese can also be prime candidates who are the risk of stretch mark formation. Stretch marks can appear all over your body however the most common places are the legs, butt area, abdomen, upper torso and the back. When stretch marks occur on the back there are several different all-natural and holistic methods that you could use in order to get rid of them which includes topical creams, exfoliation, massage, diet and physical exercises.
1. Back Stretch Mark Creams: The single most reliable solution to get rid of back stretch marks is to make use of a herbal cream, lotion or essential oil to handle them. There are a large variety of holistic creams available and they help to remove back stretch marks in many different ways. Some of the skin lotions have exfoliating qualities that enable them to take off a thin layer of the skin to help remove scar tissue from stretch marks. Other creams have natural body proteins like collagen and elastin so they regenerate the elasticity and flexibility of the skin layers. The majority of the topical creams that could be used to treat back stretch marks also moisturize the skin layers so that it remains supple and resists damage.
2. Remove Back Stretch Marks with Exfoliation: Skin exfoliation is definitely an excellent natural method to eliminate back stretch marks caused by the thickness and hardiness of the skin layers in this area of the body. Skin exfoliation is the method of using abrading cleansers and applicators to remove a very thin superficial layer of the skin. This furthermore eliminates stretch mark scar tissue from your body, reducing and eventually getting rid of the scars totally. A cleanser which is slightly abrasive such as baking soda or oatmeal or that has exfoliating qualities such as tea tree oil or alpha hydroxy acid needs to be used. For the best results put on the cleanser two times per day using a mildly abrasive applicator such as a soft bristled brush, loofah or coarse sponge. A natural stretch mark cream must be used after exfoliation to moisturize the skin.
3. Massage to Remove Back Stretch Marks: Body massage should help to get rid of back stretch marks in a few different ways. The massaging motion aids to stimulate circulation in the body and that enhanced blood flow provides nutrients to the skin layers that protect it and help restore any damage. The pressure that is exerted on the skin layers during the body massage can break up scar tissue so that it can be eliminated. For the most effective results a herbal stretch mark cream should be employed as a body massage lotion.
4. Back Stretch Mark Diet: Intake of a well-balanced and nutritious diet provides the skin the essential nutrients that it needs so as to remain flexible and repair damage.
5. Hydrate Back Stretch Marks: The skin needs to be well hydrated to maintain its flexibility so drink lots of water every day.
6. Exercises for Back Stretch Marks: Routine stretching exercises will aid to break up the scarred tissues of the stretch marks and enhance protective nutrient distribution to the skin.
Effective skin care approaches are available for all skin types. You will figure it out pretty quickly if you have mismatched your skin type with a product that isn’t right. Proper hydration can be affected by the products you choose for your skin type, make sure they are well matched and clearly labeled. Your skin will thank you for drinking plenty of water to help keep it hydrated well.
When you have oily skin there are specific problems that you face each day. Your skin care needs to be very basic. Use a gentle cleanser and plain water to wash your face a few times each day. Don’t go overboard when you wash. When you scrub too hard and use too much soap you are likely to scrub off all of the naturally made oil in your skin.
What happens then? Your sebaceous (oil) glands will simply make extra oil in an attempt to repair what you’ve scrubbed off and it will leave you with super oily skin all over again. Take some gentle and natural cleansing pads with you when you leave the house.
Most people don’t think about anything but cleaning and moisturizing their skin, the fact is exfoliating is important too. That means removing the dead skin cells from your face. Believe it or not, but that is an important and necessary step to produce that glowing skin looks. If you want to avoid having acne related issues this is an important step to unblock clogged pores and remove dead cells. You’ll avoid damaging your skin by using an exfoliating product that is of the natural variety.
If your skin is dry try using a toner or cosmetic milk to add a special splash of freshening to your skin care routine. You won’t have to worry about screwing up the moisture balance in your skin if you use these products correctly. Among other things these products are well known for removing makeup and other impurities you get throughout the day on your skin. The refreshes, clean, soft, supple feeling you’ll get with these two products will have you raving to your friends like so many others already do. The most difficult part of taking care of your skin is learning and researching all of the different options available for your skin type.
Now that you’ve found the products right for your skin type it’s important to stay with the one that works. Don’t give up on your skin it can take a bit to find the right products. Give a try also of the Crawford Meaningful Beauty products, for you to have a wonderful skin.
Skin care products can cost thousands of dollars, something that the people selling these items want you to spend in an attempt to get clear skin. These products typically come with tubes of creams and gels that you need to utilize each and every month to maintain the clarity of your skin; there are many articles on this topic as well. It is actually not that hard to have a clear complexion. The strategies in this article will help you avoid spending thousands of unnecessary dollars and yet achieve a clear complexion. If you want more tips just check out the Meaningful Beauty reviews, you can find it online.
If you regularly wear makeup, give yourself and your face a couple of days a week to go without it. Some people simply feel more comfortable going out in public with a fully made up face. If you are reading this, and this sounds like you, no worries!
It is necessary, however, to give your skin a break from the foundation and powder that you regularly apply to your face. By just not using makeup one day a week, you can help your complexion dramatically. If you can go without one day of makeup, choose this day to get stuff done around the house. Relaxing at home is also beneficial for your body and state of mind.
Baths are a much better option for your skin that a shower is. By showering, your skin is not solely getting the water treatment. But when you are in the tub, your skin is immersed and can soak up the water and will be moisturized. You can use moisturizing beads in your bath too; but the water alone is very adequate. The correct care of your skin does not just apply to the skin on your face or your hands; it applies to your entire body.
As you probably know, your skin is not limited only to your face. Let’s say that you are going to shave your legs – you should take a few things into consideration before doing so. Using moisturizers, for instance, is a great idea, especially when you’re shaving your legs with any type of razor. The reason you do this is to promote softer skin after you have shaved. Men that shave their faces should also follow this procedure. Lotion helps keep the skin moisturized, calm, smooth and soft. Really great skin is something that you can get by doing many different things. None of these methods, however, involve the spending of lots of money on expensive products or procedures. When it comes to your skin, the best way to go is basic and natural. Believe it or not, but sometimes using a complicated procedure or product, can be worse for your goal than doing nothing. Get started on a healthy program for your skin, by using some of the basic tips from this article.